Southeastern Seating, Inc.’s staff is only a call or click away from helping you plan your rental bleacher needs for any event. Here are some helpful guidelines to assist you getting started and to help you have a smooth installation.
- Measure your rental seating area, taking care to notice any obstructions to the field of view.
- Make sure your rental seating area is level. While we can provide leveling kits for slightly uneven terrain, anything with a slope greater than 4 feet over 10 feet requires special scaffold rental bleachers.
- Make sure your rental seating area if free of debris and obstructions when your installation team arrives on site.
- Contract as soon as possible. For rental bleacher seating over 1,000 people, you need at least 30 days advance notice to assure timely delivery and installation. For seating over 10,000 people, you need at least 90 days advance notice.
- You will be asked to put down a deposit, so be sure to ask about your provider’s years of experience and references with rental bleachers for an event of your size. Make sure to verify the references.
- Ask for a copy of liability insurance and verify coverage. Claims can be filed years after your event and proper insurance will protect you from possible liability.
- Ask for an overview and section drawing for the rental bleachers used at your event. Verify the safety features of the bleachers meet your needs.